Regular Member Meeting 20180412
Small textThis meeting will be held in MIBS SRC3 format.
4/12/2018 20:00, Dallas Makerspace
Approval of prior minutes
Committee chairs are requested to provide their reports in writing. Reports can be short bullet-points.
- 3D Fabrication Committee
- Automotive Committee
- Blacksmith Committee
- Civic Hacking
- Classroom Committee
- Competitive Robotics Committee
- Creative Arts Committee
- Digital Media Committee
- Electronics Robotics Committee
- Financial Committee
- Fired Arts Committee
- Infrastructure Committee
- Jewelry/Small Metals Committee
- For JSM, I Joseph Lahoud remains chair and Vice-Chair is Terry Sikes @Terrence
- New electrical in place and will now allow the accomidation of a lager burnout furnace
- New burn out furnance on order, expect deliver in 2/3 weeks.
- Prerequisits and tools list updated in the calendar system.
- The platinum casting machine is ready for test run, hope to have in service for classes soon, more to come.
- Next Comittee meeting scheduled for April 18 @ 8PM
- Laser Committee
- Logistics Committee
- Machine Shop Committee
- Metal Shop Committee
- Public Relations Committee
- Reloading and Gunsmithing Committee
- Science Committee
- Software Development Committee
- VECTOR Committee
- Vintage Computer Committee
- Wood Shop Committee
Note: The normal cut-off time for agenda items is the Sunday prior at 11:59pm.