Creative Arts Committee
Committees are voluntary groups, formed by members in order to achieve certain goals.
To join this committee, contact the committee chairperson. See Rules and Policies#Committees for more information.
The Creative Arts Committee's responsibilities are to:
- Maintain the order, organization, safety, cleanliness, and utility of the studio.
- To foster and encourage a love and appreciation of using one's hands to create.
- To provide demonstrations to the rest of the Makerspace on a recurring basis of basic crafting techniques including painting, sewing, leatherworking, silkscreen printing, and more.
- Curate a gallery of makerspace member artworks/creations hung on empty walls and doors throughout the makerspace.
- Nicole Franczvai (Committee Co-Chair)
- David Kessinger (Committee Co-Chair)
- Haley Moore
- Doug Emes
- Nicole Greeley
- John Haskins
- Romeo España
- Andrew Falgout
- Paul Brown
- Dawn Swain
- Heather Williamee
- Luke Olson
- Oguz Yetkin
- Darcy Neal
- Nick Sainz
- Matt Zeisler
- Mellissa Rhodes
- Timbo Fisher
- Steve Reeves
- Bitta Gray
- Juliana Rincon
- Bill Gee
- Mark Havens
How To Join
- Add your name to the "Members" section of this wiki page.
- Instructional Art & Craft Books
- Polymer clay tools, oven, and some media ($4 donation per block of sculpty requested)==
- Xyron 900 & Cartridges (.10 per inch donation requested)
- Natural Air Dry Clay
- Gel Pens
- Various Xacto Knives
- DIY Marbling
- Scrapbooking (scissors, papers, stamps, embossing powders)
- All make and manner of drawing media
- Candle Making ($5-6 donation per candle is requested)
- more to come I got tired of making a list