Committees are voluntary groups, formed by members in order to achieve certain goals.
To join this committee, contact the committee chairperson. See Rules and Policies#Committees for more information.
The Financial Committee has been tasked with supporting the Treasurer in his duties.
- Ken Purcell (Chairperson)
- Luke Olson
- Benjamin Groves
- Allen Wan
- Ebony Jackson
- Nick Sainz
- Erik Smith
- David Kessinger
- Mark Havens
- Stephenie Webb
- Luke Strickland
- john a. gorman
Procurement Officers (Members with DMS Credit Cards)
See the list of Procurement Officers.
FORM : Dallas Makerspace Receipt of Sale
- To be filled out and filed with the DMS Treasurer or Finance Chair for the sale of any DMS Equipment
FORM : Dallas Makerspace Receipt of Purchase
- To be filled out and filed with the DMS Treasurer or Finance Chair for the purchase of used equipment/materials. Specifically purchases from members to avoid conflicts of interest.
FORM : Dallas Makerspace Missing Receipt Form
- Per rule #5 of the Dallas Makerspace Rules, the purchaser is liable to reimburse the Dallas Makerspace if a receipt is not provided
- This form allows a proxy receipt in lieu of an actual receipt, in the event of missing receipt
- This form must be co-signed by a Committee Chair or Board of Directors Member and approved by the Dallas Makerspace Treasurer
- Dallas Makerspace Treasurer can reject the form, in which case the purchaser is still liable to reimburse as cited in rule #5 above
- This form is not to be accepted as a receipt, in the event that a member is expecting reimbursement for a purchase they made
- A proper receipt must be provided for direct reimbursement, or Receipt of Purchase form in exceptional cases
FORM : Dallas Makerspace Form: Receipt of Non-Cash Charitable Donation to Dallas Makerspace
- To be filled out and signed by the person receiving the property. Give one copy to the donor and provide Finance Committee with a copy (put in mail box by server door is fine). DMS does not list any values on the form. The donor will claim the value on their tax return, DMS does not establish the value of the property.
FORM : Dallas Makerspace Deposit Form
- To be filled out and sent to PSK so they can match up deposits
FORM : Dallas Makerspace Expense Form
- To be filled out and sent to PSK so they can match up expenses
FORM : Dallas Makerspace Tax Exempt Form
- To be filled out and provided to a vendor to purchase materials tax free. NOT FOR PERSONAL USE!
- William Ackman: Everything You Need to Know About Finance and Investing in Under an Hour : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEDIj9JBTC8
HOW TO JOIN
- Add your name to the "Members" section of this wiki page
- Email [email protected] if you wish to participate in any live discussions