Committees are voluntary groups, formed by members in order to achieve certain goals.
To join this committee, contact the committee chairperson. See Rules and Policies#Committees for more information.
The Financial Committee has been tasked with supporting the Treasurer in his duties.
- Benjamin Groves (Treasurer)
- Paul Brown
- Allen Wan
- Ken Purcell
- Nick Sainz
FORM : Dallas Makerspace Receipt of Sale
- To be filled out and filed with the DMS Treasurer for the sale of any DMS Equipment
FORM : Dallas Makerspace Receipt of Purchase
- To be filled out and filed with the DMS Treasurer for the hand-purchse of any DMS Equipment, Supplies, or Services
FORM : Dallas Makerspace Missing Receipt Form
- Per rule #5 of the Dallas Makerspace Rules, the purchaser is liable to reimburse the Dallas Makerspace if a receipt is not provided
- This form allows a proxy receipt in lieu of an actual receipt, in the event of missing receipt
- This form must be co-signed by a Committee Chair or Board of Directors Member and approved by the Dallas Makerspace Treasurer
- Dallas Makerspace Treasurer can reject the form, in which case the purchaser is still liable to reimburse as cited in rule #5 above
- This form is not to be accepted as a receipt, in the event that a member is expecting reimbursement for a purchase they made
- A proper receipt must be provided for direct reimbursement, or Receipt of Purchase form in exceptional cases
- William Ackman: Everything You Need to Know About Finance and Investing in Under an Hour : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEDIj9JBTC8
HOW TO JOIN
- Add your name to the "Members" section of this wiki page
- Email [email protected] if you wish to participate in any live discussions