Jewelry/Small Metals Committee
From Dallas Makerspace
Committees are voluntary groups, formed by members in order to achieve certain goals.
To join this committee, contact the committee chairperson. See Rules and Policies#Committees for more information.
- Maintain the order, organization, safety, cleanliness, and utility of the jewelry and small metals tools.
- Establish safety guidelines for use of tools and equipment.
- Create necessary training materials and certifications that allow makers to effectively and safely use the various pieces of equipment.
- Joseph Lahoud (Chairperson)
- Anne Gullett
- Nadira Charaniya
- Kerti Peters
- Wat Viset
- Liz Becker
- Chrystal Hayes
- Scott Wild
- David Kessinger
- Suzy Kwak
- Cairenn Day
- Nicole Francvais
- Michael Sorensen
How to Join
- Attend monthly Jewelry and Small metals committee meeting
- Attend area orientation and safety training
- Email Joseph at [email protected] for more information