Jewelry/Small Metals Committee
Committees are voluntary groups, formed by members in order to achieve certain goals.
To join this committee, contact the committee chairperson. See Rules and Policies#Committees for more information.
- Maintain the order, organization, safety, cleanliness, and utility of the jewelry and small metals tools.
- Establish safety guidelines for use of tools and equipment.
- Create necessary training materials and certifications that allow makers to effectively and safely use the various pieces of equipment.
- Joseph Lahoud (Chairperson)
- Anne Gullett
- Nadira Charaniya
- Katiri Peters
- Terry Sikes (Vice Chair)
- Cairenn Day
- Austin Greenfield
- Hannah Pickette
- Sue Rogers
- Linda Dallas
- Dave Heffley
How to Join
- Attend monthly Jewelry and Small metals committee meeting
- Attend area orientation and safety training
- Email Joseph at [email protected] for more information