Committees are voluntary groups, formed by members in order to achieve certain goals.
To join this committee, contact the committee chairperson. See Rules and Policies#Committees for more information.
- Bill Gee (@Bill)
Classroom Procurement Officers
- Stan Simmons (@StanSimmons)
Special Interest Groups
- Training Development: Nancee Heim (@designcat)
- OpenCast: Mark Havens: (@mrhavens)
- Bill Gee Chairperson (@Bill)
- Stan Simmons [email protected]
- Gus Reiter
- Julio Nieto
- Dwight Spencer
- Mark Havens: (@mrhavens)
- John Gorman (@talkers)
- General Ceiling Lighting Upgrade
- Special Task Lighting
- Ceiling Tile Update
- Events Calendar (Documentation for Dallas Makerspace's next generation Events Calendar)
- Multi-purpose Wilson Tables
- Folding or Stacking Chairs
- Presentation Bot
- Hanging Screen for NorthSouth use
- USB Document/Close-up Camera
- Wireless Mic(s) for the Classroom
- organizing supplies and such
- http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:10481 - laser cut magazine boxes
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/hannesauswien.u/files/ - custom sized boxes.
Resources used by Calendar Administrators
- Reference: Events Calendar Color Codes
YouTube Video Examples
Need a youtube posting protocol to make sure it has keywords and is associated with DMS.
How To Join
- Add your name to the "Members" section of this wiki page.
All online Classroom Committee discussions are held via the TALK forums: