Public Relations Committee
Committees are voluntary groups, formed by members in order to achieve certain goals.
To join this committee, contact the committee chairperson. See Rules and Policies#Committees for more information.
The Public Relations Committee has been tasked with the following long term duties:
- Welcoming guests that visit the space.
- Giving tours.
- Build the community.
- Garner new interest. (membership/donation drives)
- Advertising for the space and events.
- Managing Social Media outlets such as Twitter, Facebook and our Wordpress Blog.
- Mellisa Rhodes (chairperson)
- Alex Rhodes
- Axeonos Robertson
- Brian Terry
- Erik Smith
- John A Gorman
- Joyce Avila
- Julio Nieto
- Krissy Heishman
- Lisa Selk
- Mark Havens
- Patrick Thompson
- Robert Davidson
- Mitch Cerroni
- Otto Wagner
- Pearce Dunlap
All volunteer contributions and content submitted to Dallas Makerspace PR will be licensed CC BY.
To see our current projects and needs please check out our PR Trello Board.
Open House Flyer2015 Anniversary Open House Postcard/Flyer
- "How did you hear about us?": Statistics Page
- Membership count: http://membership-numbers.herokuapp.com/
How To Join
- Log into your google account. (or send an e-mail to the address at the bottom of this page requesting to be added)
- Request to join the PR mailing list by clicking HERE.
- Add your name to the "Members" section of this wiki page.
- email [email protected] to join our Google Hangouts group.