Committees are voluntary groups, formed by members in order to achieve certain goals.
To join this committee, contact the committee chairperson. See Rules and Policies#Committees for more information.
The Blacksmith Committee has been tasked with maintaining and managing the Blacksmith equipment and area. As well as passing on the ancient art through classes and other educational activities.
- Ethan Western (chair)
- Mitch McDaniel (vice-chair)
- Phil Crabtree
- Sarah Ross
- Adrian Valdes
- Steven Martin
- John Haskins
- Andrew Garcia - @jendrew12
- Frank Clausen
Approved Induction Forge Users
- Introduction to Blacksmithing
- Held every other Sunday, 11am-3pm, see the [calendar]
How To Get Involved
- Attend a blacksmith class
- Discuss on the Blacksmith category on the [forum]
How To Join the Committee
- Log into your google account. (or send an e-mail to the address at the bottom of this page requesting to be added)
- Add your name to the "Members" section of this wiki page.