Committees are voluntary groups, formed by members in order to achieve certain goals.
To join this committee, contact the committee chairperson. See Rules and Policies#Committees for more information.
The Blacksmith Committee has been tasked with maintaining and managing the Blacksmith equipment and area. As well as passing on the ancient art through classes and other educational activities.
- Joe Brown - (Chair) @jbrown885
- Dan Henderson - (Vice Chair) @coloneldan
- Bri Gearhart (Past Chair) @bri_gearhart
- Jacob Gearhart (Education and Training Chair) @gearstorian
- Mike Churchill - @HankCowdog
- Brad Sims
- Phil Crabtree
- Adrian Valdes
- Steven Martin
- Andrew Garcia - @jendrew12
- Frank Clausen
- Michael Cramer
- Tim Dugger
- John Kuhlenschmidt
Approved Induction Forge Users
- Introduction to Blacksmithing and Induction Forge Training is held every other week usually on Tuesday evenings [calendar]
- Open Forge and a Project Class using the gas forges is held once or twice a month on Sunday mornings, no prior blacksmithing experience is required.
How To Get Involved
- Attend a blacksmith class
- Attend a committee meeting, held on the second Tuesday of every month at 6:30pm
- Discuss on the Blacksmith category on the [forum]
How To Join the Committee
- Log into your google account. (or send an e-mail to the address at the bottom of this page requesting to be added)
- Add your name to the "Members" section of this wiki page.
How to Contact us
Special Interest Groups
To add a page to this category, include the Category:Blacksmithing on the page.
All pages related to Blacksmithing and the Blacksmith Committee.
Pages in category "Blacksmithing"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.