Committees are voluntary groups, formed by members in order to achieve certain goals.
To join this committee, contact the committee chairperson. See Rules and Policies#Committees for more information.
The Blacksmith Committee has been tasked with maintaining and managing the Blacksmith equipment and area. As well as passing on the ancient art through classes and other educational activities.
- John Haskins (chair)
- Curtis Horton
- Phil Crabtree
- Wayne Ross
- Adrian Valdes
- Introduction to Blacksmithing
- Held every other Sunday, 11am-3pm, see the [calendar]
How To Get Involved
- Attend a blacksmith class
- Sign up for the Blacksmith Interest Mailing list (once it is created)
How To Join the Committee
- Log into your google account. (or send an e-mail to the address at the bottom of this page requesting to be added)
- Request to join the blacksmith mailing list by clicking HERE. (once it's created)
- Add your name to the "Members" section of this wiki page.