Regular Member Meeting 20180208
This meeting will be held in MIBS SRC3 format.
20:00, Dallas Makerspace
Approval of prior minutes
Committee chairs are requested to provide their reports in writing. Reports can be short bullet-points.
hello all my lovelies, at the time your reading this i myself will be at Furry Fiesta, a convention for anthropomorphic related shenanigans. that being said here's an update on 3D Fab.
- We had a teach the teacher resin printing class so please expect more resin printing classes coming soon.
- We also had a maintenance team formed, these people will be there to fix the printers for nozzle clogs and bed leveling. it was a good little shindig and these fine folks are who to go to for such problems. :
- Tim Black
- Stan Simmons
- Kris Anderson
- steven martin
- William Petefish
- friday the 16th is our next committee meeting, it will be at 7pm and will be on discord. the chairperson will also be at the space in the conference room for those of us who don't do the discord thing. i'll be listening to all but it's important to note on discord to use push to talk- otherwise we will not be able to communicate.
as always i am looking forward to new printing ideas, abilities, and neat ways to do things in 3d fab, the vaccum former is a huge hit, and is being taught classes thanks to those that want to teach.
- Automotive Committee
- Blacksmith Committee
- Civic Hacking
- Classroom Committee
- Competitive Robotics Committee
- Creative Arts Committee
- Digital Media Committee
- Electronics Robotics Committee
- Financial Committee
- Fired Arts Committee
- Infrastructure Committee
- Jewelry/Small Metals Committee
- Laser Committee
- Logistics Committee
- Machine Shop Committee
- Metal Shop Committee
- Public Relations Committee
- Reloading and Gunsmithing Committee
- Science Committee
- VECTOR Committee
- Vintage Computer Committee
- Wood Shop Committee
Note: The normal cut-off time for agenda items is the Sunday prior at 11:59pm.
Presentation being rescheduled to BoD meeting.