Regular Member Meeting 20181214
This meeting will be held in MIBS SRC3 format.
20:00, Dallas Makerspace
Approval of prior minutes
Committee chairs are requested to provide their reports in writing. Reports can be short bullet-points.
- 3D Fabrication Committee
- Automotive Committee
- Blacksmith Committee
- Ceramics Committee
- Classroom Committee
- Creative Arts Committee
- Digital Media Committee
- Electronics Robotics Committee
- Financial Group
- GlassWorks Committee
- Hatcher's Armory Committee
- Infrastructure Committee
- Jewelry/Small Metals Committee
- Unanimous vote to purchase new melting furnace.
- Starting office hours in 2019; will be posted to calendar.
- Laser Committee
- Logistics Committee
- Machine Shop Committee
- Metal Shop Committee
- Motorsports Committee
- Printmaking Committee
- Public Relations Committee
- Science Committee
- Software Development Committee
- VCC Committee
- VECTOR Committee
- Wrapped up our month long history of pinball exhibit that was at the Louisiana State Exhibit Museum during the 2018 State Fair of Louisiana. It was very popular and a big success.
- Preparing for the Texas Pinball Festival where Vector will have a booth full of games as usual and hope to bring home several more awards. Repairs and restoration ramping up until the show.
- Wood Shop Committee
Note: The normal cut-off time for agenda items is 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Bluebonnet Brewoff: Discuss Rental/Donation for the "Lobby Classroom" in February 2019. Also discuss counts and types of beer judging classes leading up to judging.