Board of Directors Meeting 20131208
This meeting will be held in Modified SRC3 format.
18:00, Dallas Makerspace
- 3d Fabrication Committee - Andrew Falgout
- Amateur Radio Committee - Pat Hykkonen
- Aerospace Committee - Romeo Espana
- Automotive Committee - Luke Olson
- Bio Committee - Andrew Floyd
- Civic Hacking - Steve Rainwater
- Classroom Committee - John Fields
- Creative Arts Committee - Dawn Ellis
- Electronics Robotics Committee - Daniel Jackson
- Financial Committee - Paul Brown
- Foundry Committee - John Kuhlenschmidt
- Laser Committee - William Petefish
- LifeMakers Committee - Lisa Selk
- Operations and Facilities Committee - Andrew LeCody
- Photography Lab (Darkroom Committee) - Nicole LeCody
- Public Relations Committee - Cone Johnson
- Workshop Committee - Greg Needel
Newly proposed agenda items appear in the consent agenda. Any member present at the meeting may pull an item out of the consent agenda for discussion, at which point it goes under "New Business". If nobody objects to the solutions presented by the consent agenda, everything in the consent agenda passes by consensus. Items that have more than one proposed solution should be moved to the "New Business" section.
Any member may edit this wiki page and place an item on the consent agenda. However, discussion of agenda items should be done via the forums. The cut-off time for addition to or revision of the the agenda's items is 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Return Wireless Link Funds To General Fund (Paul Brown)
Problem: We are getting closer to the end of our lease. It is becoming less practical to spend the time setting up the wireless link when we will only be able to use it for a few months.
Solution: Return the $600 planned for the wireless link to the General Fund.
These are the issues that remained unresolved from the last meeting. In a perfect meeting, there is no old business.
Next meeting: Board of Directors Meeting FIXME