From Dallas Makerspace
This committee has been marked as inactive.
Please do not edit this page. See Rules and Policies#Committees for more information on how committees are organized.
- Get in better shape.
- Improve overall health.
- Offer moral support to each-other.
- Set Safe & Attainable short-term and long-term goals.
- Lisa Y Selk (Proposed Chairperson)
- Romeo España
- Oğuz Yetkin
- Mark Havens
- Nicole LeCody
- John Fields
- Lilith Calbridge
- Steve Reeves
- Heather Wiliamee
- Doug Emes
- john a. gorman
- Ken Purcell
- Rebecca Lass
- Shy Ruparel
- Levi Corcoran
- Julio Nieto
- LifeMakers Weight Loss Challenge 2013 Q1
- Finding fun activities that will help motivate us to become and remain active
- Come up with a plan for healthy snacks and meals at the 'Space
How To Join
- Send an e-mail to the address at the bottom of this page requesting to be added
- Request to join the LifeMakers mailing list (coming soon).
- Add your name to the "Members" section of this wiki page.
- Mailing List / Google Group: