Wood Shop Committee
Committees are voluntary groups, formed by members in order to achieve certain goals.
To join this committee, contact the committee chairperson. See Rules and Policies#Committees for more information.
*Warning this page is under construction and is a prototype, verify all information.*
The Wood Shop Committee's responsibilities are to:
- Maintain the order, organization, safety, cleanliness, and utility of the Wood Shop.
- Establish safety guidelines for woodworking and use of power tools.
- Create necessary training materials and certifications that allow makers to effectively and safely use the various pieces of equipment in the Wood Shop.
- Mahogany sitting bench for the unisex bathroom
- Worktables for the space
How To Join
- Log into your google account. (or send an e-mail to the address at the bottom of this page requesting to be added)
- Request to join the warehouse mailing list by clicking HERE.
- Add your name to the "Members" section of this wiki page.
- Mailing List / Google Group: