Committees are voluntary groups, formed by members in order to achieve certain goals.
To join this committee, contact the committee chairperson. See Rules and Policies#Committees for more information.
The Science Committee's responsibilities are to:
- Promote and support the sciences at DMS
- Maintain the order, organization, safety, cleanliness, and utility of the Science Lab area.
- Organizationally and administratively support science related classes
Science Committee exists to educate members in scientific, engineering and technical subjects not covered by other committees or groups at Dallas Makerspace, based on member interest and available resources. It facilitates this goal through its sub-committees by providing resources for their projects and areas of study. Areas of interest currently include:
- Laser Technology
- Particle Physics
- Computer Science
- Planetary Science
- Ebony Jackson (Chairperson)
- Eric Brunner
- David Kessinger (@photomancer)
- Mitch Cerroni (@themitch22)
- John Syrinek (Johntron on talk)
- Chad Bonner (@ChadB)
Meetings are posted in advance on the events calendar
- Upcoming Committee Meetings
- Previous Meeting Minutes
How To Join
- Send committee chair an email or talk to them at Makerspace
- Add your name to the "Members" section of this wiki page.
Science Committee discussions are held via the forums and Google+: