Board of Directors Meeting 20140420
This meeting will be held in Modified SRC3 format.
RESCHEDULED, Board of Directors Meeting 20140427
19:00, Dallas Makerspace
Committee chairs are requested to provide their reports in writing. Reports can be short bullet-points.
- 3d Fabrication Committee - Andrew Falgout
- Amateur Radio Committee - Benjamin Groves
- Aerospace Committee - Romeo Espana
- Automotive Committee - Michael Lass and Aaron Leiter
- Bio Committee - Andrew Floyd
- Civic Hacking - Stephen Wylie
- Classroom Committee - John Fields
- Creative Arts Committee - Julio Nieto and Haley Moore
- Electronics Robotics Committee - Daniel Jackson
- Financial Committee - Paul Brown
- Foundry Committee - John Kuhlenschmidt
- Laser Committee - William Petefish
- Operations and Facilities Committee - Andrew LeCody
- Photography Lab (Darkroom Committee) - Nicole LeCody
- Public Relations Committee - Cone Johnson
- Workshop Committee - Greg Needel
Newly proposed agenda items appear in the consent agenda. Any member present at the meeting may pull an item out of the consent agenda for discussion, at which point it goes under "New Business". If nobody objects to the solutions presented by the consent agenda, everything in the consent agenda passes by consensus. Items that have more than one proposed solution should be moved to the "New Business" section.
Any member may edit this wiki page and place an item on the consent agenda. However, discussion of agenda items should be done via the forums. The cut-off time for addition to or revision of the the agenda's items is 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Approve Financial Committee Overspending (Paul Brown)
Problem: Last year, the Financial Committee went over budget after accidentally having two WHMCS subscriptions concurrently. WHMCS said they would not be able to refund the charges.
Solution: Approve spending Paul Brown's donation of 24.95 to be spent on the Financial Committee overspending.
These are the issues that remained unresolved from the last meeting. In a perfect meeting, there is no old business.
New Space Search (Robert Davidson)
Problem: Our Lease is expiring we need to identify a new location for Dallas Makerspace.
Solution: Discuss and Possibly decide on a new location.
Next meeting: TBD