Regular Member Meeting 20140612
This meeting will be held in MIBS SRC3 format.
20:00, Dallas Makerspace
Approval of prior minutes
Committee chairs are requested to provide their reports in writing. Reports can be short bullet-points.
- 3d Fabrication Committee - Lisa Selk
- Amateur Radio Committee - Pat Hykkonen
- Aerospace Committee - Romeo Espana
- Automotive Committee - Luke Olson
- Bio Committee - Andrew Floyd
- Civic Hacking - Steve Rainwater
- Classroom Committee - John Fields
- Creative Arts Committee - Dawn Ellis
- Electronics Robotics Committee - Daniel Jackson
- Financial Committee - Paul Brown
- Foundry Committee - John Kuhlenschmidt
- Laser Committee - William Petefish
- Reminder: You don't have to join the committee to be trained on how to use the laser.
- Reminder: Don't save your work to the desktop of the computer. It WILL be erased. Save it in the proper folder on the network drive.
- Reminder: The laser committee does have a list. ([email protected]) USE IT if there is an issue with the laser. Don't try to repair it yourself.
- Reminder: If YOU break the laser, let the committee know so we can fix it.
- During the move the laser will be down for at least one week. If you need to cut/etch something, do it before the move if it cannot wait till after the move.
- The laser will be down on the 23rd for the duration of the move.
- After the move everyone will need to be re-certified so everyone can be entered into the access control system.
- Operations and Facilities Committee - Andrew LeCody
- Photography Lab (Darkroom Committee) - Nicole LeCody
- Public Relations Committee - Cone Johnson
- Workshop Committee - Greg Needel
Note: The normal cut-off time for agenda items is the Sunday prior at 11:59pm.
Dallas MakerSpace Members Meeting - 06/12/14 Meeting called to order at 7:58pm Meeting adjourned for lack of quorum at 7:58pm (recount requested, we still did not meet quorum)