Main Page Revised
From Dallas Makerspace
Welcome to the Dallas Makerspace Wiki. This is where we curate content related to projects, rules, processes, etc.
For general information about Dallas Makerspace, check out our beautiful website.
- Do-ocracy: Dallas Makerspace is an organizational structure in which individuals choose roles and tasks for themselves and execute them. Responsibilities attach to people who do the work, rather than elected or selected officials.
- Be excellent to one another: Foster an environment that will help others grow and learn about the fantastic projects originating from the makerspace community in Dallas and beyond.
- Safety: Maintain a safe working environment for yourself and other members. If you are unsure of a particular tool, machine, or device contact a Committee or Board member.
- Talk: Where most things are discussed.
- Billing/accounts (email): e.g. key doesnt work, credit card expired, etc.
- Issues & Requests: Most other issues/requests like access to resources, something is broken, consumables out of stock, etc.
- Administrative email: e.g. someone bit me!