Committees are voluntary groups, formed by members in order to achieve certain goals.
To join this committee, contact the committee chairperson. See Rules and Policies#Committees for more information.
Overview of GlassWorks
Teaching people to work and create art with glass: Lampwork, Glass Fusion, and Stained Glass in particular.
The GlassWorks Committee's responsibilities are to:
- To foster and encourage a love and appreciation of using one's hands to create art.
- To provide demonstrations on a recurring basis of basic crafting techniques including ... and more.
- Curate a gallery of makerspace member artworks/creations hung on empty walls and doors throughout the makerspace.
(Please add your Talk username if applicable so people can find you)
- Anita Willis - @meanbaby (Elected Chairperson)
- Diana Rhodes @dianarhodes (Vice Chair)
- john a. gorman - @talkers
- Ken Purcell - @Lampy
- Beth Appleton - @dryad2b
- Dan Henderson @coloneldan
- Amanda Reznick @ladysandry
- Anne Gullet @AnneGullet
- Nick Silva @nicksilva
- Matthew J Pearson @mjp
- Cairenn Day @cairenn day
- Jennifer Goss @RcktDr
How To Join
- Add your name to the "Members" section of this wiki page.
The Talk Forum
- Anita Willis (Head Instructor)
- Anne Gullet
- Amanda Reznick
- Beth Appelton
- john a. gorman
- Diana Rhodes
Consumables & Consumables Fees
To automatically add new pages to this committee; include the Category:GlassWorks