The Tabletop Gaming Special Interest Group is a group of DMS members who are interested in tabletop gaming, specifically:
- Board Games
- RPG Games/Gaming
- Tabletop Battle games (Warhammer 40K, Warmachine/Hordes, et al)
- Trading Card Games
- Makery aspects of these interests like making terrain, gaming aids, and storage solutions
Next Meeting - Sept 17th, 2019
This SIG is under the umbrella of the Education Committee, which helps to enable the SIG's activities.
It is currently headed by Joe Mattes (@RoboDude919 on Talk).
- Terrain Building Classes
- How to make board game mods to enhance gameplay
- Board game storage solutions
(These are people who expressed an interest in the Kickoff Meeting and/or the thread on Talk)
- Joe Mattes (@RoboDude919) - Acting Lead
- Jorge Soto (@webdevel)
- Mellissa Rhodes (@MellissaRhodes)
- Alex Rhodes (@AlexRhodes)
- Stephenie Webb (@heyheymama)
- Nicole LeCody (@GeekGoddess)
- Mike Churchill (@HankCowdog)
- Mark Reynolds (@mreynolds)
- Doug Emes (@dougemes)
- Draco (@draco)
- Kat Lovett (@katlovett)
How To Join=
Come to our next meeting, introduce yourself to the group and then add your name, in alphabetical order, to the "Members" section of this wiki page.
[Google Dice Roller] - need to roll some dice while online - Google can help
[Board Game Geek] - Game reviews, Q&A, Meet the Designers, User Add-ons, and more
[Thingiverse] - Source for 3D printed gaming pieces, Board Game enhancements, Storage solutions, etc.