Embroidery Class Curriculum
This is a working page to develop a curriculum for classes on the CNC embroidery machine donated by Rebecca and Michael Lass.
Doug Emes has volunteered to train himself and run classes. Haley Moore has volunteered to be a second trainer.
- Setting up and threading the machine
- Securing your fabric in the hoop
- Loading and starting a job
- Changing thread colors
- Creating a design for SewArt
- Importing your design
- Choosing thread colors
- Exporting your design to the machine
Initial class fee and a fee for material use.