Embroidery Class Curriculum
This is a working page to develop a curriculum for classes on the CNC embroidery machine donated by Rebecca and Michael Lass.
Doug Emes has volunteered to train himself and run classes. Haley Moore has volunteered to be a second trainer. Chris Marlow has also volunteered to teach classes on using the machine
Detailed information and curriculum notes are available through the Wiki Tools page, on the Babylock Ellure page.
- Setting up and threading the machine
- Securing your fabric in the hoop
- Loading and starting a job
- Changing thread colors
- Creating a design for SewArt
- Importing your design
- Choosing thread colors
- Exporting your design to the machine
Nominal fee for material use.