Public Relations Committee
Committees are voluntary groups, formed by members in order to achieve certain goals.
To join this committee, contact the committee chairperson. See Rules and Policies#Committees for more information.
The Public Relations Committee has been tasked with the following long term duties:
- Welcoming guests that visit the space.
- Giving tours.
- Build the community.
- Garner new interest. (membership/donation drives)
- Advertising for the space and events.
- Managing Social Media outlets such as Twitter, Facebook and our Wordpress Blog.
- Steve Blanchard (Chairperson)
- Kris Anderson (President)
- Mellisa Rhodes
- Alex Rhodes (BoD Member)
- Axeonos Robertson
- Brian Terry
- Erik Smith
- John A Gorman
- Julio Nieto
- Lisa Selk
- Mark Havens (Co-Founder)
- Patrick Thompson
- Mitch Cerroni
- Pearce Dunlap
- Ken Purcell
- Luke Olson
- Robert Davidson (Secretary)
- Coulson Mullen (Digital Media Chairperson)
- Daniel Hawn
- Diana Rhodes
All volunteer contributions and content submitted to Dallas Makerspace PR will be licensed CC BY.
How did you hear about us?": Statistics Page Membership count: http://membership-numbers.herokuapp.com/
How To Join
- Log into your google account. (or send an e-mail to the address at the bottom of this page requesting to be added)
- Request to join the PR mailing list by clicking HERE.
- Add your name to the "Members" section of this wiki page.
- email [email protected] to join our Google Hangouts group.