How Can I Help?
Dallas is a tough city for community-based projects like a Makerspace. To survive we need all the help we can get. Here are a few ways you can help us out:
- Become a member, there’s strength in numbers.
- Make a donation to help us buy tools and equipment.
- Teach a class, any type of class.
- Sponsor an activity or event.
- Volunteer your time to maintain tools and workspace.
- Tell others about us, put up flyer; see our public relations page for more ideas.
- Organize a fundraiser, or research and apply for grants, contact @ for more info.
- Get involved!
Your tax-deductible donations help us keep the Dallas Makerspace running. If you would like to donate by cash or check; or to receive a Letter of Acknowledgement, please contact: @.
Monthly Donation One-time (PayPal) One-time (Bitcoin)