This committee has been marked as inactive.
Please do not edit this page. See Rules and Policies#Committees for more information on how committees are organized.
The functions of this committee have been rolled into the Operations and Facilities Committee.
The Security Committee has been tasked with the following long term duties:
- Instituting security polices to keep the Dallas Makerspace network and physical premises secure
- Building and maintaining the space's network infrastructure
- Building and maintaining the space's access control infrastructure
- Andrew LeCody (Chairperson)
- Leland Flynn
- Alyssa Pipe
- John Haskins
- Mike Eber
- Robert Davidson
- Paul Brown
- Lisa Selk
- Mark Havens
- Design and deploy a new Access Control system.
- Setup an Internet connection and wireless network at the new space.
How To Join
- Log into your google account. (or send an e-mail to the address at the bottom of this page requesting to be added)
- Request to join the security mailing list by clicking HERE.
- Add your name to the "Members" section of this wiki page.
All online Security Committee discussions are held via the forums: