From Dallas Makerspace
WORKING TITLE "Don't Be A Tool, Learn To Use Our Tools"
INTERESTED IN HELPING PRODUCTION:
- Steve Adams [email protected]
- d mayne <[email protected]>
- Timothy Nielsen <[email protected]>
- Shabbir Degani <[email protected]>
- David Jeter <[email protected]>
- Dan Ribaudo <[email protected]>
- Joshua McDonald <[email protected]>
CONTENT: WHAT DO NEW MEMBERS NEED TO KNOW
- waiver for anyone using space, not just members
- tools that require a separate class to certify
- no pets, no friends you wouldn't introduce to your mother
- materials that need payment or permission
- other materials - use but don't hog, don't waste large stock on small sections
- The culture of the space--membership is only $50; mainly because all major work is on a volunteer basis. So if you have an interest in seeing something get done, please help.
- Committee email addresses, or who to contact when a tool has issues.
Don't sweep it under the rug if a tool breaks, tell someone.
- Motto for the space is "Be excellent to each other."
---Lets explore what this means to do, and not do.
- Every area has a clean desk policy. Clean the work area and put away tools when done.