From Dallas Makerspace
- At this meeting, we reorganized the lab. We assembled the cubicle corner as a room divider, moved the fridge under the cubicle desk, and then got the cabinet mostly assembled.
- The cabinet still needs the doors put on and the shelves put up. We will do that at the next meeting.
- We need to buy plastic storage boxes for the cabinet. It is 20" deep.
- We had to move the microbial fabric culture trays, which unfortunately will temporarily impair the growth of their pellicles.
- David R contacted tech support for the door lock, whose logic board seems broken; they will send a replacement.