From Dallas Makerspace
- Makerspace intro (5 mins)
- anyone new, please introduce yourself!
- Makerspace business (5 mins)
- Makerspace ToDo list
- Physical space ToDo list
- hand out flyers to those @ the meeting - please pass them out or put them up!
- Monthly budget:
- monthly dues: $840 (est for Sep)
- monthly expense: $861.67 (actual as of Aug 12)
- current startup funds: $6230 of $6000 (less what we've spent on deposits, etc)
- current members: 28
- subscribing members: 23
- Monthly budget:
- dues: sign up on the website for recurring donations -> Thanks to everyone that has signed up so far!
- $370 for May (10 people) (added to startup fund)
- $490 for June (13 people) (added to startup fund)
- $630 for July (18 people) (added to startup fund)
- $750 for Aug (21 people)
- What You Can Do:
- Download them here
- design/make new ones
- post them
- refresh the postings
- tell your friends and coworkers
- drop a note on any relevant mailing lists, forums, or news groups you're on
- Events (20 mins)
- past events
- upcoming events
- Make:DFW / Dorkbot Joint Meeting - Saturday August 28, 2010 (4th Saturday of each month), 4:00pm-7:00pm, Artifacture Studios (1409 S Lamar St #845, Dallas, TX 75215 972-292-8453)
- Software Freedom Day - TBA - Saturday September 18, 2010
- HackerSpace Festival - Friday November 12, 2010, through Sunday November 14. 203 Brown St., Huntsville, AL, 35805.
- First Lego League - Saturday January 29, 2011, 8am-5pm.
- Discuss DMS hosting/organizing the DFW Software Freedom Day event this year ( Sept 18, 2010 )
- DMS proposal for the interactive art installation for TEDxSMU
- The Audelia space!! Spread new info about it, discuss it, visit it, and brainstorm over details that will need to be taken care of before we open for business.
- Lease was signed Friday afternoon, 20100618. Currently waiting on completion of CO (certificate of occupancy) from the City of Dallas!
- Dallas CO applied for on Tuesday, 20100622.
- Dallas CO issued (but pending inspections) on Tuesday, 20100727.
- Electricity was turned on (Thursday).
- AC was fixed (Friday).
|Name||Relation to DMS|