From Dallas Makerspace
- Makerspace intro (5 mins)
- anyone new, please introduce yourself!
- Makerspace business (5 mins)
- Makerspace ToDo list
- Physical space ToDo list
- hand out flyers to those @ the meeting - please pass them out or put them up!
- current funds: $6030 of $6000 !!
- current members: 25
- subscribing members: 19
- dues: sign up on the website for recurring donations -> Thanks to everyone that has signed up so far!
- $370 for May (10 people)
- $490 for June (13 people)
- $660 for July (18 people)
- What You Can Do:
- Download them here
- design/make new ones
- post them
- refresh the postings
- tell your friends and coworkers
- drop a note on any relevant mailing lists, forums, or news groups you're on
- Events (20 mins)
- past events
- upcoming events
- Dallas Tech Fest - Friday July 30, 2010 8a-5p. UT Dallas.
- BarcampDallas5 or Google Group Barcamp Dallas or BarCampDallas5 - Saturday August 21, 2010. 15950 Dallas Parkway Suite 500 Dallas, TX, 75248 (214) 613-4444
- Software Freedom Day - TBA - Saturday September 18, 2010
- HackerSpace Festival - Friday November 12, 2010, through Sunday November 14. 203 Brown St., Huntsville, AL, 35805.
- Discuss DMS hosting/organizing the DFW Software Freedom Day event this year ( Sept 18, 2010 )
- DMS proposal for the interactive art installation for TEDxSMU
- The Audelia space!! Spread new info about it, discuss it, and brainstorm over details that will need to be taken care of before we open for business.
- Lease was signed Friday afternoon, 20100618. Currently waiting on completion of CO (certificate of occupancy) from the City of Dallas!
- Dallas CO applied for on Tuesday, 20100622.
- Dallas CO issued (but pending inspections) on Tuesday, 20100727.
- 19:15 Alan here, from TEDxSMU meeting
- telling us about the grant
|Name||Relation to DMS|