From Dallas Makerspace
- Makerspace intro (5 min)
- anyone new, please introduce yourself!
- Makerspace business (15 min)
- hand out flyers to those @ the meeting - please pass them out or put them up!
- current funds: $4670 of $6000
- current members: 22
- subscribing members: 13
- dues: sign up on the website for recurring donations -> Thanks to everyone that has signed up so far!
- $370 for May (10 people)
- $490 for June (13 people)
- What You Can Do:
- call the owners of buildings you see to find out the monthly rate, lease terms, and square footage!
- post them!
- refresh the postings!
- tell your friends and coworkers
- drop a note on any relevant mailing lists, forums, or news groups you're on
- past events
- upcoming events
- A-Kon (21) - Friday, June 4, 2010, through Sunday, June 6. Sheraton and Westin Hotels Downtown Dallas
- BarcampDallas5 or Google Group Barcamp Dallas - June 12, 2010, 9a-5p *or* July 17 *or* July 24. 15950 Dallas Parkway Suite 500 Dallas, TX, 75248 (214) 613-4444
- Dallas Tech Fest - July 30, 2010 8a-5p. UT Dallas.
- 1904 starting
- DMS business
- Coupon code "LASTYEAR" for techfest (from Eric)
- 1916 questions
- ?what social PR do we have?
- have meetup.com, twitter
- Need linked-in acct
- questions more about social PR
- IRC channel,
- mailing list
- 1918 what we're doing tonight
- Makerbot production
- robotic papercraft
- Glenn has the new TI watch (about $50)
- Eric brought mini-arduino
- question about how to determine when we can get the space
- Ed explaining the budgetting 1921
- have a vote on the 12th to free up the funds so that we can go forward w/ the space.
|Name||Relation to DMS|
|Heather||(boss came to a meeting last week)|
|<NAME>||<RELATION TO DMS>|