Dewalt Table Saw
THIS EQUIPMENT REQUIRES TRAINING. DO NOT USE UNLESS YOU HAVE TAKEN THE CLASS AND BEEN SIGNED OFF BY A QUALIFIED INSTRUCTOR!
This machine is located in the Machine Shop and belongs to the Plastics Special Interest Group (PIG-SIG).
Dewalt DWE7480, Type 1, 10" Table Saw
120V, 15A, 60Hz 4800/min (RPM)
- THIS EQUIPMENT REQUIRES TRAINING. DO NOT USE UNLESS YOU HAVE TAKEN THE CLASS AND BEEN SIGNED OFF BY A QUALIFIED INSTRUCTOR!
- Only specific materials are authorized. See the MATERIALS section for details.
- All materials currently stored in the SIG area are for committee and class use only. All members must bring their own materials for projects.
- Follow all Machine Shop and DMS wide safety rules.
- Plastics only
- Any cutting oil or coolant
- Fiberglass or composites
- Wood (allowed only with the explicit, advance permission of the committee chair - and we can't think of a good reason why this would be given)