Ceramics Committee Meeting 20201006
Ceramics monthly meeting. 10/06/2020 18:30
Or open Meet and enter this code: cpk-mzbp-yqd
Dial in (audio only): (US) +1 662-586-1306 PIN: 693 437 969#
Call to order: 18:30
- Anette H.
• Monika T. • Kris K. • Amanda C. • Beth A. • Olivia • Amy
- Molds have been separated in keep and dispose of piles.
• Beth and Judy held a DMS sale containing among other things the dispose of molds and collected money for the fellowship kitty. Discussed that Beth would contact the Kiln and I to see if they would like the last of the molds we decided to let go.
- Curtains were installed to protect the glazed pieces.
• Decided to have the Cone 5 firing be the October specialty firing, Monika T./Christy K. will sponsor/fire in 2-3 weeks. • Specialty firing for November will be Luster, Christy K. is putting up a series of events. • Monika T. and possibly Kris K. are putting up some 100 classes to get new people familiar with the committee area and procedures.
- Mickey installed the new elements in the Skutt 1027.
- Working on getting extended kiln link purchased.
• Glazes/cones were purchased for upkeep, request to purchase Silicone ribs.
- Monthly specialty firings, what is our next event. - Oct. Cone 5, Nov. Luster.
• Clay recycle buckets. Keep or not to keep. - Discussed that Beth would take a crack at it, if too much, will dispose of the rest.
Adjourned at 18:50