Ceramics Committee Meeting 20200701
Ceramics monthly meeting. 07/01/2020 18:30
- Anette H.
- April B.
- Beth A.
- Johnny B.
- John G.
- Anita W.
- Ceramics has moved the wheels, the tables, the in progress shelves, the tools to the new area.
- Remaining in the previous area is the kilns, bisque and glaze shelves (pending venting install).
- Ceramics purchased four new shelf sets for the new area.
- Anita will purchase kiln wash and rubber bands for work day.
- Update on expansion - thank you volunteers.
- Ceramics election date: Sunday July 19th 2020 @ 1 pm.
- April Burk and Beth Appleton are running for chair.
- Slip casting molds - work day Sunday July 19th after voting.
- Donated ceramic pieces - work day Sunday July 19th after voting.
- Ware boards - plastic/wood - wooden boards will be cut ~10", work day this coming sunday after noon, April/Steve & Johnny.
- Boards for shelving 23 1/2 X 47 1/2 - Need 6/7 more cut - work day this coming sunday after noon, April/Steve & Johnny.
- Production vs. Maker - Guidelines - Write down proposal and bring to next ceramics meeting August 5th, 2020.
- Kiln firing ideas, members to gather information about possible Paragon tour, Conor Muldoon class, or presentation by, or someone like Adam Knocke.
Adjourned at 7:38 pm