3D Fabrication Meeting 20190615
Secretary's notes: This page was magicked into existence many months after the meeting occurred, thus does not meet the standard that Committee meeting minutes must be posted in a timely fashion (Rule 6), as such I as Secretary am invalidating these minutes. If the committee is inclined to revive any of these agenda items they should do so at a future meeting and ensure that minutes are posted promptly after its conclusion.
First form labs printer needs to be repaired. Max will contact Form labs and get a quote.
- New computer are needed for the new 3D fab, Austin Smithy will put together some ideas for 4 new computers+ that cost under $1000.00 each.
+edit. printers in minutes corrected to computers
- Next Engine Scanner will be sent off to be repaired. Max spoke with Brad Bryker of next Engine and he said he could fix the scanner for $385.00 Vote was unanimous.
- Agreed on orange stools for 3d fab in order to keep the color esthetic.
- It was asked if we would be buying a new printer, max suggested anyone who wants a new piece of equipment for 3d fab to bring literature of it at the next and future meetings.
- Max Kirkland, Chairperson
- Ty Thompson, Vice Chairperson
- Mushashi Sampson, Vice Chairperson
- Russel Crow
- Austin Smithy