The Dallas Makerspace will be holding the 3rd annual Open House on Saturday, November 10th. It will run from noon until midnight at 2995 Ladybird Lane, one block east of Walnut Hill Station. There will be excellent food, cool projects, free classes, and lots of stimulating discussion!
Come out to see what’s going on! We’ll have:
- New and vintage electronic gaming in our Lounge.
- Soldering classes in our Electronics/Robotics room.
- Root beer brewing and Hydroponics in our Bio Room.
- The Dizzy Fling–a carnival type game which was recently featured on Good Morning Texas!!, various CNC projects, the Networked Vend Will-call machine, and more in the Garage/Warehouse.
We’ll also be showcasing:
- Nicole LeCody’s vintage cameras and darkroom produced photographs
- Steve Rainwater’s Found Object Robot Art, vintage cameras, and Traveling Arc
- Alyssa Pipe’s R2D2, walking hexapod robot, and maybe ord-bot 3d printer
See you there!