The woodworking side of the Warehouse has 5 workbenches:
- 2 benches in the central area are for general use.
- 2 benches against the east wall are for general tool use and storage.
- 1 bench in the far back corner is for fine woodworking\cabinet making.
The 2 tool workbenches have a slat rack system for shelving. There are two methods for attaching objects to the slats:
- Method 1: shelves slip over the slat. 30' of blanks have been cut to customize for tools.
- Method 2: Using a cleat, items lock into the slats.