Steve Adams I have a pretty good background with electronics. Admittedly though, I am mostly self taught with just a little college knowledge. I do plan to return to school and improve my knowledge base. But right now I am postponing returning to school because of what the space has to offer.
- Help with wireless link at space.
- Repair an MSF 5000 power supply for the W5BCR club repeater
- Make a laser cutter interlock board for Lance Preston and Gus Reiter's RFID proj.
- Write an electronics intro and labs to help teach basic electronics at the space.
- 1kw Induction heater
off grid stuff
- Stirling engine
- Steam engine
- Low RPM alternator 1ph &3Ph
- Parabolic solar concentrator
- In flight refueling of quadcopter
- FPGA dev board suitable for SOC projects
- lab grade (ie not bench grade, real lab grade ps)
- PCI ramdisk with battery b/u using DDR3 ram
- refrigerator reject heat at T=100C evaporator temp -200C
- distillation column
- air liquifier
- A bunch of power supllies, linear, buck, boost, buck/boost
- Repair of Motorola MSF 5000 repeater