I'm just a techy - professionally in Computer / Network / Security consulting services, hobbies in a lot of different things - electronics, pinball, cars (rotary engines rule,) learning more in woodworking, etc.
I spoke at DefCon 18 on July 30, 2010. I'll be giving the talk to the Makerspace at some point in the near future. I will also have a speaker and human badge available for people to take a look at.
In various states of completion...
- Rebuilding a pinball machine from scratch (Elvira and the Party Monsters) Note: Few things are cooler than watching your wife remove 20yr old Mylar from a playfield...
- Working with Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- A Lego CNC machine
- A real CNC machine of some sort (Maybe this? MakeYourBot)
- Turning an old Model M keyboard into a bluetooth KB
- Built an RS232 <-> Bluetooth converter - Done - Need to write-up details
- Some computer vision project ideas
- Trying to learn Google SketchUp