I'm Andrew LeCody, President of the Dallas Makerspace. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at aceat64 at dallasmakerspace.org, hop on IRC (#dallasmakerspace on Freenode), or talk to me when I'm at the space.
- Website redesign (mostly done)
- Building control/automation system
- Environmental monitoring network for a datacenter
- Digital LED color organ, with presets and real-time controls
- PXEBoot installer/tools for DMS
I purchased this keypad from Tanner Electronics for $5.95. It has 10 pins and appears to use a standard 5 column, 5 row setup.
|1||Row 4||The green “function” keys|
|10||Col 0||Col 0 is actually the blue buttons at the bottom|