My daughter is 17 months old and loves helping my wife out in the kitchen. My wife suggested I build her a small play kitchen....this was about the same time I attend the DMS open house. After I visited the space, I was hooked. This play kitchen is my first project.
I don't have much wood working experience other than some woofer boxes I built when I was a teenager, and this is the largest wood object I have attempted to build. My wife found some plans on line and we modified them a bit to add red LEDs for stove burners and interior lights for the fridge and oven.
This project is complete.
- Work on creating garbage disposal
- Create proper PCB for arduino clone and TLC5940 chip.
- Learn how to use all the wood working tools
- Learn how to use the laser cutter
- Learn to use laser cutter
- Learn how to use cabinet saw