From Dallas Makerspace
- Events and Projects
- Darkroom/Photography (Ian or Steve Reeves)
- Tom Servo group build (Haley/Steve)
- Space Balloon (Andrew, Leland, Bryan)
- Dallas MakerCast (Leland, Phil, Andrew)
- Kickstarter (Leland)
- DIY Hulu Hoops (Steve)
- mention POV plans, addressable RGB LED strips, Dale's project
- Clear resin embedded table top (Jonathon and Johnathan)
- New Project Proposals
Gustav Stickley exhibit at DMA, open source wood crafting (Exhibit Sunday, Feb 13-Tuesday, Mar 8). 'Upload your photos and/or videos to Flickr or YouTube and tag them “DIYStickley” by [Sunday,] April 10, 2011.'
- Events (20 mins)
- Guest introductions
- 4 new guests
- Lego camera. Medium format film, made of legos.
- Developing day. If you want to be in on the Developing day just contact Nicole or Steve Reeves.
- Johnathon Shook
- If you want to learn about MCUs and Microcontrollers, come by Wednesday.
- Epoxy art project update. The space move coming up, workspace soon. On hold temporarily.
- Shona Haskins
- Johnathon H's etch-a-sketch AVR setup. Want to have in the Kickstartr.
- Glenn Pipe
- If anyone wants to take a Laser class
- Project:Clustered Panda boards
- Canonical on ARM
- Mentioning the plan for a new space, committee(s)
- Space rates