From Dallas Makerspace
- Events and Projects
- Darkroom/Photography (Ian or Steve Reeves)
- Tom Servo group build (Haley/Steve)
- Space Balloon (Andrew, Leland, Bryan)
- Dallas MakerCast (Leland, Phil, Andrew)
- Kickstarter (Leland)
- DIY Hulu Hoops (Steve)
- mention POV plans, addressable RGB LED strips, Dale's project
- Clear resin embedded table top (Jonathon and Johnathan)
- New Project Proposals
Recycled Fashion Show (14 April, Thursday)**Note: no interest has been shown in participating.
- Gustav Stickley exhibit at DMA, open source wood crafting (Exhibit Sunday, Feb 13-Tuesday, Mar 8). 'Upload your photos and/or videos to Flickr or YouTube and tag them “DIYStickley” by [Sunday,] April 10, 2011.'
- Events (20 mins)
- past events
- upcoming events
Gnome 3.0 Release Party - April, 2011. Gnome Donation PageNote: stricken from list, apparently this has already occured.
- DPRG Monthly Meeting - Saturday, April 9, 2011, 12p-1p.
- Website/Wiki Training Class - Saturday, April 9, 2011, 4p-5p.
Texas Linux Fest - Saturday, April 2, 2011.**Note: This has already past.
- Oak Cliff Earth Day 2011 - Sunday, April 17, from noon to 5pm.
- A-kon 22 http://a-kon.com/ Friday, June 10 through Sunday, June 12.
- Consideration/Discussion/Vote on Proposed ByLaws
- Nominations for Board of Directors
- Voting for Board of Directors
- After discussion amongst the members in attendance regarding the type of Conflict of Interest clause(s) and wording should be added to the ByLaws, a vote was taken
- Results of the vote indicate a resolution to accept option #2, which is the "Minor Conflict of Interest Clause and Wording".
- Steps will be taken to implement this in the closest manner which adheres to the spirit of the vote.