From Dallas Makerspace
- Makerspace intro (5 min)
- anyone new, please introduce yourself!
- Makerspace business (15 min)
- hand out flyers to those @ the meeting - please pass them out or put them up!
- current funds: $5390 of $6000
- current members: 25
- subscribing members: 18
- dues: sign up on the website for recurring donations -> Thanks to everyone that has signed up so far!
- $370 for May (10 people)
- $490 for June (13 people)
- $660 for July (18 people)
- What You Can Do:
- design/make new ones
- post them
- refresh the postings
- tell your friends and coworkers
- drop a note on any relevant mailing lists, forums, or news groups you're on
- past events
- upcoming events
- Art Con SEED - Sons of Herman Hall, Deep Ellum - July 16
- Hackerspaces Call-in - Sunday July 4, 2010 2:00pm-3:00pm.
- 9th Annual Asian Film Festival of Dallas - Friday July 23, 2010, through Thursday July 29, 2010.
- Dallas Tech Fest - July 30, 2010 8a-5p. UT Dallas.
- BarcampDallas5 or Google Group Barcamp Dallas or BarCampDallas5 - August 21, 2010. 15950 Dallas Parkway Suite 500 Dallas, TX, 75248 (214) 613-4444
- Software Freedom Day - TBA - September 18, 2010
- Update on Art Con SEED project
- Discuss DMS hosting/organizing the DFW Software Freedom Day event this year
- Discuss DMS proposal for an interactive art installation for TEDxSMU by July 9
- The Audelia space!! Spread new info about it, discuss it, and brainstorm over details that will need to be taken care of before we open for business. Lease was signed Friday afternoon, 20100618.
- 1917 meeting start
- screwattack drop flyers off
- ted at smu
- 1946 business done.
|Name||Relation to DMS|
|John||comic book artist|
|<NAME>||<RELATION TO DMS>|