From Dallas Makerspace
- Makerspace intro (5 min)
- anyone new, please introduce yourself!
- Makerspace business (15 min)
- hand out flyers to those @ the meeting - please pass them out or put them up!
- budget: <BUDGET ITEMS>
- current funds: $4100 of $6000
- current members: 20
- dues: sign up on the website for recurring donations
- What You Can Do:
- call the owners of buildings you see to find out the monthly rate, lease terms, and square footage!
- post flyers
- tell your friends and coworkers
- drop a note on any relevant mailing lists, forums, or news groups you're on
- past events
- Roborama 2010.a - Sat, May 8, 2010, 12p - 3p. North Garland Branch Library, 3845 North Garland Avenue, Suite 550 Garland, TX 75040-8599
- upcoming events
- Richardson Wildflower Festival - Friday, May 14, 2010, through Sunday, May 16, 2010. No booth or table (way too expensive!)
- DFW Dragon Boat Festival - Sunday, May 16, 2010. No booth or table available; we will be performing some aerial photography and possibly distributing some fliers
- Windpowerexpo Dallas - Wednesday, May 19, 2010, through May 26. Wow that's expensive!! Dallas Convention Center
- DMA nights - Friday, May 21, 2010, 6p - 12a. DMA, downtown Dallas
- A-Kon (21) - Friday, June 4, 2010, through Sunday, June 6. Sheraton and Westin Hotels Downtown Dallas
- BarcampDallas5 or Google Group Barcamp Dallas - June 12, 2010, 9a-5p. 15950 Dallas Parkway Suite 500 Dallas, TX, 75248 (214) 613-4444
- 1915 starting blender thing - Eric
- 1957 DMS bits
- ed talking about the potential space.
- ed talking about budget
- 2037 Ed finished.
- started remaining DMS bits
- 2047 End of extra DMS bits.
Topic: Primer to Blender, 3D Modeling by Eric Chaney.
break out for discussions (no limit)
|Name||Relation to DMS|