From Dallas Makerspace
- Makerspace intro (5 min)
- anyone new, please introduce yourself!
- Makerspace business (15 min)
- hand out flyers to those @ the meeting - please pass them out or put them up!
- budget: <BUDGET ITEMS>
- current funds: $4100 of $6000
- current members: 19
- dues: sign up on the website for recurring donations
- What You Can Do:
- call the owners of buildings you see to find out the monthly rate, lease terms, and square footage!
- post flyers
- tell your friends and coworkers
- drop a note on any relevant mailing lists, forums, or news groups you're on
- past events
- upcoming events
- 1st Saturday Sale - Friday, April 20, 20102 10pm - Saturday, May 1, 2010, 2pm, 1100 Woodall-Rodgers Freeway. See DPRG calendar.
- Dallas Asian Festival - Saturday, May 1, 2010, 11am–5pm, "Dallas Arts District." $75 for a table, registration form
- Hackerspaces Call-in - Sunday, May 2, 2010, 3pm-4pm (CDT).
- Richardson Wildflower Festival - Friday, May 14, 2010, through Sunday, May 16, 2010. No booth or table (way too expensive!)
- DFW Dragon Boat Festival May 16. No booth or table available; we will be performing some aerial photography and possibly distributing some fliers
- last week Mark set up a Meetup.com site (April 20 or 23rd)
- now have a mailing list for DMS Makers
- will contain only paying members once we have a space and monthly dues are occurring, currently has all donating, interested parties
- uber-low-traffic, as only business pertaining to DMS will be sent out to it such as requests, information, and updates
break out for discussions (no limit)
|Name||Relation to DMS|
|<NAME>||<RELATION TO DMS>|