Machine Shop Committee Meeting 20201128
Machine shop monthly meeting. 11/28/2020 17:00
- Tim Bene-Chair
- Charlie Procter-Vice Chair
- Bob Karnaugh-Vice Chair
- Julio Sumarriva
- Beth Appleton
- Preston Lav
- Joshua Haden
- Matthew Maduzia
- Joshua Napier
- Max Holthaus
- Nick Silva- Virtual
- Chris Marlow- Virtual
- Chris Wischkowsky- Virtual
- Kobin Craddick
- Max would like to see a taper attachment, asked him to look into it to find one to bring into a meeting for us to discuss.
- Check on chuck key for Clausing Drill press
- Haas-Trainee's backed up due to lack of instructors. Access for Beaglebone still needs to be hashed out.
- Re-Order splashguard for the Colchester- Tim was ordering right before the shutdown, but was asked to hold off on unnecessary expenses at the time.
- Talked about the safety barrier.
- Discussed the Robot Arm. The majority of consensus is that it was not practical due to the amount of work involved to get it running
- Vote to allocate up to 1000$ to create the safety barrier to mimic the trial barrier. 13 for, 1 abstain. Motion passes.