Machine Shop Committee Meeting 20200926
Virtual & Physical Machine shop monthly meeting. 09/26/2020 17:00
- Paul Morely-Virtual
- Nick Silva
- Chris Marlow-Virtual
- Charles Procter; Vice-Chair
- Bob Karnaugh; Vice Chair
- Malcolm Galland- Virtual
- Tim Bene; Chair
- Chris Wischkowsky-Virtual
- Jay Phelps
- Jeffrey Conner
- Charlie Dodson
- Cleanup Day, Organization day 10-24-2020 starting at 1pm.
- Long discussion over the Cad/Cam this was most of the meeting. We feel waiting for the full 360 fallout to determine the way we will transition. Nick brought up the several CAD/Cam programs.
- Get more allen wrenches, center drills.
- Investigate the HSS inserts for the tool holders
- Investigate what tool holders we need for the Shark
- Look into lights for task lighting
- Look at the issue with the bandsaw
- Need shorter bolts for the T-nuts
- We need to send off the Heimler for repair
- Pasma, re-centered the power draw bar to stop the chatter, installed the labels for High & low speeds. Adjusted the detents for the high & low gears
- Charlie repaired the pivot pin for the swivel vise for the Pasma.