Machine Shop Committee Meeting 20200328
Virtual Machine shop monthly meeting. 03/28/2020 17:00
- Paul Morely
- Jim Hartnett
- Chris Marlow
- Charles Procter; Vice-Chair
- David Kessinger
- Bob Karnaugh; Vice Chair
- Mike Glass
- Tim Bene; Chair
- New surface grinder was not approved at this time. This was mostly due to the uncertainty of Covid-19 shutdown
- Electricians are currently are working on the electrical work.
- Potentially maybe able to prepare for the move.
- We may likely be able to move before we open back up.
- Elections for Chair will be next month.
- I bought gauge blocks, parallels, round gauge blocks, Blake coaxial indicator & a few other instruments for $205. I bought & paid for them but have not submitted for reimbursement.
- Charlie sent the Blake indicator pins back to MSC. He contacted Blake & they indicated that they were closed until 4-20-2020, at least.
- Discussion of PIG SIG,
- Abitamim's Father has taken the Required classes that we voted on for the exclusion last month. He has formally reached out to me to accept the liability as we discussed.
- Discussion of inventorying the equipment, including items in the cabinets.
Adjourned at 18:10