JET JWL-1236 Woodturning lathe with stand
Shaping, smoothing, finishing, fluting and veining all done on one machine – the JET JWL-1236 is a dream tool for any lathe enthusiast. Featuring a ¾-horsepower motor that handles increased capacities easily, this lathe can maintain consistent rpm through a much wider range of turning situations. Heavy-duty cast-iron lathe bed adds stability while limiting vibration during operation . Best of all, you can adjust the headstock, tailstock and tool rest base without having to use tools. (Source: JET manufacturer's website)
The OEM manual can be found here: http://content.jettools.com/assets/manuals/708352_man_EN.pdf
- Swing Over Bed: 12"
- Swing Over Tool Rest Base: 8-3/4"
- Distance Between Centers: 34-1/2"
- Speed Range: 550-3000 RPM
- Centerline of Spindle to Floor: 40-1/2"
- Outboard Turning: 16-1/2"
- Spindle Taper (Headstock): MT-2
- Spindle Taper (Tailstock): MT-2
- Bed Construction: Cast Iron
- Motor Power (HP): 3/4
- Motor Phase (PH): 1
- Motor Voltage: 115V
- Prewired Voltage: 115V
- Motor Amps: 8A
- Headstock swivels 360° with positive stops at 45° and 90°
- Heavy-duty cast-iron lathe bed adds stability while limiting vibration
- Variable-speed spindle includes 6 pre-positioned selections with positive detents to quickly set speed to the most common requirements
- Live center has a removable pin for boring through stock
- Cam-lock mechanisms allow adjustments of headstock, tailstock and tool rest base without having to use tools
- Hollow tailstock allows you to perform long hole boring operations