The FT Explorer is a plane aimed at beginner and intermediate pilots. It has two different wing options, and can be built as either a 3 or 4 channel plane. It also makes a good FPV platform, with ample room up front for an unobstructed view. It is built using 4 sheets of Dollar Tree foam board, hot glue, and tape.
- Wingspan: 57"
- CG: 2.25" (57mm) from wing leading edge
- Weight Without Battery: 1.08lb
- (4) sheets of dollar tree foam board
- Motor: TBD
- ESC: TBD
- Prop: TBD, 9" max diameter
- Servos: (4) 9 gram for 4ch version, (2) 9 gram for 3ch version
- Hot glue
- Packing or duct tape