Blacksmithing Committee Meeting 20190721
Blacksmithing Committee Meeting 5/20/2019
7/21/2019 19:00 North Conference Room
Called to order 19:05
- Induction Forge Classes have restarted and have occurred on Tuesday Nights on Tuesday evenings.
- Committee Members are encouraged to put additional classes on schedule.
- Forge Press classes should start this month. Train the trainers to happen immediately after this meeting closes
- Next Open Forge:
- August the 4th. Sims to put on Calendar. Project TBD.
- General Discussion:
- New honorarium rules communicated and discussed. General consensus is that this committee will continue to teach regardless of honorarium. General disapproval of committees teaching training required classes for private charges.
- Discussion of member projects.
- Discussion of expansion progress toward independent committee space.
- Discussion of possible upgrades to committee space- Churchill suggests monitor for display of class materials.
20:15 meeting adjourned
- Brad Sims *Chair
- Joe Brown *Vice Chair
- Michael Cramer
- Tim Dugger
- Mike Churchill
- John K