Automotive Committee Meeting 20210425
2021-04-25 14:00; Automotive Bays & Google Meet
- Tails Hartnett (chair)
- Jacob Awkal
- Freddy Calvert
- Reduce the cost of lift training to $5 - PASSED Unanimous
- Allocate up to $350 for air hose crimp kit, selection of ferrules/fittings, and bulk hose due to constant breaks and failures of compression hose repair kits - PASSED Unanimous
- Remove Automotive 101 Class references from the Wiki and move to replace it with an introductory video of basic rules and "how we work."
- Freddy to procure sheet of two layer engraving plastic to make signage - Cost under $100, approved by chair
- Freddy to identify parts and then procure new window + gloves for parts washer - approved by chair
- Freddy to procure Tekton socket wrench drivers - approved by chair. Note choice partly determined by longevity of prior drivers compared to current drivers, and Tekton repairability.