AV STUDIO MEETING 20140804
AV Studio Meeting Agenda 8/4/2014
AV Studio goals
- Design and maintain an efficient system for completing video and audio projects.
- Maintain and provide content for the DMS YouTube channel.
- Work with the DMS's PR Committee to create videos documenting projects, events, and classes at the space.
- Educate DMS members and the public in AV related topics
Updates from last meeting
- Equipment cage in Arts
- Equipment purchases driven by honorariums
- $50 to the committee
- $50 to the teacher
- YouTube channel:
- Incentive may be available for YouTube videos in future
- YouTube standard
- YouTube “template” package
- Release form
- Available on Wiki
- Will be available in Arts
- Use it!
- Space available on network
- Paint received
Current video projects:
- Dremel night edit in progress - David S.
- Lemons race edit in progress - David S.
- Orientation video
- How to shoot with your phone workshop - David S.
- Build a phone/camera rig workshop - David S.
- How to film a class workshop - David S.
- Compositing - Greg S.
- 3D for animation - James M., Greg S.
- Lighting 101- Greg S.
- Making Awesome Voices - Josh
- Writing / Narration - Haley
- After Effects 101 - Greg S.
- Need page on Wiki
- Need to paint wall
- Example videos
- DMS list reminders